• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3/4 Coil spacers

xjjeepthing

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 01 xj with a 3" BDS lift the back sets about 1 1/2" higher after 8 months of being on. Just put my new tires and wheels on 31x10.50r15 trxus m/ts on crager 352 wheels with 4.75" BS no rubbing but dam close if i add the 3/4 " spacer to the front any problems with the LCAS or anything else i should be aware of? Maybe a dumb question but if i raise the front and not the rear will i lose clearence in the back or i'm i thinking wrong?

Thanks in advance

Should be just fine to add that spacer in the front. Raising the front won't affect clearance in the back (there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers :D ). Only other things to consider are things you may already have considered: adjusted bumpstops front and rear. Longer brake lines front and rear. Adjustable trackbar or redrilled axle-end trackbar mounting hole (less desirable option). I'm not familiar with that lift, but I'm assuming it came with longer shocks? Only other thing would be vibes. Does it have any right now? If its newer (96+) you may want to upgrade to an SYE at some point. Otherwise dropped transfercase will do for a while (less desirable option).
Others may chime in with other considerations.
B.

Thanks beej already have an adjustable trac-bar,longer bumpstops front and rear ,rear wrangler brake line(3 inches longer) moved front front brake hose brackets also have a skyjaker t-case drop(temporary)vibes were very minimule
i should get an alignment again after the spacer install.

Back