• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tefba Coolant Filter Group Buy - Part 2

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
This is part 2 of the Tefba Coolant filter Group Buy. This filter fits inline onto your upper radiator hose to filter out all the crap in your coolant that clogs up your radiator. There's no need to undo the hoses every time it needs to be cleaned.

body.gif

opentopviewTH.jpg

They come in 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4" and 2" Inner-Diameter sizes.

If we get up to
25 pre-orders, the price will be $45 each (shipping not included) or
10 pre-orders will be at $50 each (shipping not included)

This group buy is open to everyone who needs one.

To Pre-Order yours, CLICK HERE:

Deadline will be 11/02/07 as this is when I will be placing the order.

BTW, I plan on ordering a couple extras to add to the Goatfest raffle which is why the deadline ends a couple of weeks before the event

In case anyone wonders...the size you need for the XJ is 1 1/4".

I think FSJs are 1 1/2"

anyone got an application chart for radiator hose inner diameters?

I've had mine on for a month now and I like it alot. I got a bunch of junk out of it just last night. It is saving my aluminum radiator from clogging. Thanks again Josh.

jeeperjohn said:
I've had mine on for a month now and I like it alot. I got a bunch of junk out of it just last night. It is saving my aluminum radiator from clogging. Thanks again Josh.

excellent! I've cleaned mine twice now and both times had accumulated lots of goop, silicone pieces and whatnot.

The shopping cart link that I included IS mine just in case anyone is wondering if its the right place. I know its not NAXJA colors and it doesnt have the NAXJA logo because its not a NAXJA sponsored site and I put it up for anyone to take advantage.

djblade311 said:
The shopping cart link that I included IS mine just in case anyone is wondering if its the right place. I know its not NAXJA colors and it doesnt have the NAXJA logo because its not a NAXJA sponsored site and I put it up for anyone to take advantage.

BTW, nice site Josh. When are you going to start carrying RE stuff? LOL

hey, if RE or one of our NAXJA vendors gives us bulk discounts from a group buy, I'm all over it. :)

btt.

If we get enough orders, I will donate a few filters to the raffle for the RockinXJ Jambo (Goatfest) in JV. The raffle raises proceeds that go to the friends of panamint valley. If we dont get enough orders, then I wont be able to donate. :(

the deadliine is coming up this friday 11.02. Get yours ordered soon. You may also purchase some if you wish to donate to the RockinXJ goatfest even at JV. Proceeds will go to Friends of Panamint valley.

Thanks

I placed the order for the filters but I'm kind of in a predicament. I ordered 25 to keep the price low but the shipping costs went up and the US dollar isnt doing so well against the Austrailian dollar. So the price went up to $50 per filter now. Secondly, I hate paypal....when I went to pay for the 25 filters, it charged my checking account which is nearly depleted instead of the Credit Card that I chose. grrr

So I need help...If you havent paid for your filter yet, please do so at:
http://socalxj.nicandjosh.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2

I have about 10 filters unsold and need to unload them. Spread the word.

thanks
Josh

Bring the extras to JV

Sell 'em out there.

So what I still owe you $5?

I'm definitely bring filters to GoatFest as I will be donating atleast 2 for the raffle and will sell the rest.

you owe me a beer at most

There was a slight delay in getting these order from Mako since my paypal account was hacked. Payment is finally complete to them and they are shipping them out now. Should be about 5-7 days before they come in.

Back