• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Titan Monster 4.9 300 Cubic Inch Jeep Stroker

I bought a titan 4.6 and I didn't come with the head gasket on and it didnt fit a renix and getting them to take it back was like pulling teeth and shipping was on my dime both ways. X2 on rebuilding what you got I forgot how great a new 4.0 is plus I still get over 20 mpg, jeep got it right

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

On topic: I see that they use a Scat crank. Is it the 3.895" stroke crank that we can buy or is it an off-set ground to 4.060"? If it's not off-set ground, the pistons would have to be +.140" to get 4.9l.

I'm not sure why, but I'm going to try to defend myself.
I know nothing of these people. I'm not 'from the area,' unless that area is the south in general; I'm in North Carolina. I'm allowed to like whatever sports team I want. A guy on JS.com said I should check this board out to better my XJ network. I am all for helping a brother out. I appreciate *gradon* getting things back on topic

I know nothing of these people. I'm not 'from the area,' unless that area is the south in general; I'm in North Carolina. I'm allowed to like whatever sports team I want. A guy on JS.com said I should check this board out to better my XJ network. I am all for helping a brother out. I appreciate *gradon* getting things back on topic

You changed your listed location twice. The first was a city that listed 27 miles from Titan Engines - I forget the name, its probably still sitting in google maps on my computer at work. Then it was 'Faith'. Now its 'NC'.

Go back and read your post, and consider how that looked from our side..

End of the day though, Titan earned the reputation they have, no one gave it to them.

And yes, lets get back to tech.

Oh hey! What do you know, you're so full of it your eyes are brown.

You *ARE* wildjeepchick. You know when you log in with two accounts on the same computer, the system reports that to moderators right?

Why do I have a mental image of Cartman with his Hennifer Lopez fist-puppet?

"Oh no! Their products are the BESTEST!"

:roflmao:

Robert

Cranky troll is cranky.:smootch:

Feel free to pissoff :wave:

633607470680331650troll.jpg

You *ARE* wildjeepchick. You know when you log in with two accounts on the same computer, the system reports that to moderators right?

Lol now we have a transvestite titan troll sweet.

When titan fails it fails hard.

facepalm.gif

Queue 3rd troll account.....

Sent from tapatalk on iJunk

It never ceases to amaze me how some people change their screen name and adress and think they fool others. It is sooooo easy to find out where an e-mail come from including the computer and the exact place/address the computer was when the e-mail was sent.

Back