• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rock60xj

NAXJA Member # 1344
just wanted to say hi. my name is shane and i have a 88 xj with coils an all 4. d-60 rear with a 4 link. looking for a front 60 but havent found one yet. 37x14 iroks and alot of fab work. ofcourse it is still a garage queen but its getting there. maybe some of us could get together sometime to work on our heeps or a beer or to just bs. my problem is my heep is not mobile and i live in (BFE)granite falls.

Shane, Welcome!

I used to live west of you in Lake Stevens near LSHS. Stick around for a while! Lots to talk about around here! There are several members in Marysville, Everett, and Snohomish area.

Again, welcome!
Mark

glad to here there is some members local to me. i never realy se post from anyone in the north sound. i will have to look them up and if any of you in the south end come up this way let me know. i would like to meet everyone on the trail but i dont think the heep will be ready before late spring

ECKSJAY said:
That's because a lot of knucklers list their location as 'WA' instead of a city. :D

Hey,
Scott is probably the closest member to you (Marysville, close to Getchel).
I am probably the second closest. Kayak point.

We are on the trail almost every month, but family and other activities tend to dictate that. Keep an eye open on the board and if you want to tag along till your rig is ready you are more than welcome.

Welcome,
Michael

PS. I heard a rumor that Pilchuck was closed to wheeling in the snow? Do you know anything about that?

yes pilchuck is closed. you can still go up the loging roads to the old ski area but all the little trails are closed. if we get alot of snow its still fun. we go there on xmas tree runs park at the top big bonfire and coco for the kids. thanks for the invite for a ride along sometime i would like to do that. its been over 1 year that the jeep has been in the garage and i do miss the trail

Good to hear. I was unsure exactly what closed meant. I have only done the main road (usually get stuck behind a traffic jam on the way back down). It is trully amazing the number of people up there on a weekend with brand new trucks on street tires with no gloves, shovels, or chains and they all seem to be stuck in the ditches:)

You are more than welcome to ride along as long as I have room.

Michael

Back