• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iceland Offroad Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocationaly a company will come on here anonymously and try to drum up business disgused as just a forum user. I think thats what he was referring to.

Ocationaly a company will come on here anonymously and try to drum up business disgused as just a forum user. I think thats what he was referring to.

Yeah thats kinda what I thought also, man, I'm a horrible salesperson then. Nope, I was just simply inquiring if they've gotten any better from 2 years ago. Didnt mean to make anyone paranoid :eyes:

Yes, they've gotten superb, I ordered from them yesterday and got my flares today! Install was a cinch! I already took them out and shot bullets at it and they bounced off and hit me in the shin! I had to pay $5000 in medical fees to repair the shattered bone in my leg! I told them about this and they covered the medical costs! Please buy from them!

Is that what you want to hear?

Yes, they've gotten superb, I ordered from them yesterday and got my flares today! Install was a cinch! I already took them out and shot bullets at it and they bounced off and hit me in the shin! I had to pay $5000 in medical fees to repair the shattered bone in my leg! I told them about this and they covered the medical costs! Please buy from them!

Now thats funny.

Thank you for the laugh.

Wow dude, Thats amazing!! Try aiming higher next time, and use a larger caliber. Then drive yourself to the ER in that really rad car of yours.

Airsailor, this thread was linked in another thread on here. See post #45. There were similar threads running on numerous forums, all with basically the same theme.

http://www.nagca.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44731&page=5

Thanks alot man, now I know. Now I can focus on other stuff like making 100000000 posts so I too can be cool like some of the others on here. Took 11 teen hundred posts to find that out....

As a matter of fact, to show how appreciative I am to all you "super cool" guys I will start a new thread and explain to you guys what its actually like to have a girlfriend....lol

I actually held one the flares in my hand and they are beefy. Even though the mounting bolts were attatched with bondo or epoxy or whatever they use, the were not going to come off. The Jeep's sheet metal would tear off before they would break.

Now on the flip side, too bad people don't recieve they products and the guy has bad busimess practices. And.. they are expensive too. I would never buy from that guy.

I really hope he sells the business to someone who will step up customer service and shave off some of cost of the products.

E

We don't want to hear about your "girlfriend". Go order your iceland flares and mall krawl your jeep out of here...

Aww...did your wittle feewings get huuuurt? My "mallcrawler" would run over that junk your driving Nancy. Yes it is my DD, but not my 1st or only Jeep. And I wasnt refering to my girlfriend, but you obviously dont know much about the opposite gender, I wont judge you though, just wanted to help you out a little. And why dont you go play on someone elses thread, I didnt ask for your opinion.:looser::looser::looser:

I actually held one the flares in my hand and they are beefy. Even though the mounting bolts were attatched with bondo or epoxy or whatever they use, the were not going to come off. The Jeep's sheet metal would tear off before they would break.

Now on the flip side, too bad people don't recieve they products and the guy has bad busimess practices. And.. they are expensive too. I would never buy from that guy.

I really hope he sells the business to someone who will step up customer service and shave off some of cost of the products.

E

Yeah thats what Ive been reading also, They are a nice product as far as flares go. No idea why flares are so expensive, most of them are. Its too bad they cant be trusted to do business with, I really like the product.

Quit being a smart ass.
thanks to the people who have provided real Info about what the OP asked about.

Unsubscribed.
And the few posts by the OP not being an idiot.
Everyone Ive ever met from Maine is a little odd. Thanks for keeping up the trend!
:roflmao:

Einstein: "Dont argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Big thanks to the ones who actually gave informative advice. Also thank you to the "cool guys" I now have something to strive for.

Everyone Ive ever met from Maine is a little odd. Thanks for keeping up the trend!
Well i gotta say that none of my family has lived in a unibomberesque 12' trailer for 6 months, so i think you've got them beat in the odd department :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back