• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iceland Offroad Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to check with that dude thats into it I guess, I'm not really into the gay sex but my boyfriend seems to love it. I guess I googled the wrong forum...I could have sworn it was NAXJA not NAMBLA...Damn booze man....gets ya everytime.

Ummm....your point? Yeah I got on here to ask about Iceland Offroad. Sorry I havnt posted 12 million posts, Ive got lots better things to do, like girls and beer and jeeps, Figured there might be some sort of constructive info on here. So far Ive heard about gay sex and Honda Civics.....I already know what they are made of, I already know if I like them or not, I already know they are still in business, I just wanted to know if they have gotten any better since the 2010 posts.

People are giving you info, they're not worth the money and do not holdup to offroad abuse, what else do we need to tell you?...

Yes Sir, I see that theres lots of "info" being given, but none for the actual question. This jeep as stated in an earlier post wont be seeing much abuse, I simply wanted to know if they had improved on customer service, I like the flares, they are better than bushwacker or napier and they look 10 times better, they are also stronger.

To answer your question. No, I would guess that they aren't any better with customer service. Just a couple weeks ago I was reading a current thread with the same negative comments. Personally, I haven't dealt with them but I know other who have.

Looking for a current review thread. Hang tight.

You are obviously convinced they are great and you want them, so order them and let us know how it turns out. After as much negative press as they got in the past, maybe there just aren't any users who have given them a second chance?

And everyone will be nice to you and give your build thumbsup. :sunshineandunicorns:

OK, sorry.But this sounds like that girl/guy that posted up about them great folks for the stroker motors that screwed everybody.
Just sating

Im not convinced I want them, I am convinced I want flares, the latest update is 2 years old, bushwackers when they first came out wer brittle an junk, they have since then made them better, more flexible. It was in my opinion a pretty simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back