• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Made 200 bucks weeding some rich dudes driveway, took 5 XXXXing hours though....maybe a 4wd conversion isn't that far away

All following 6 hours of ot at work

IMG_20120414_092859.jpg

Rockwells.

Ken there is also a 5 ton that is nice as hell on the other side of the building.

BIG DUMB MUD TRUCK ALERT

No pictures of the 5 ton? :(

Most of the way done designing and cutting parts for my new transmission crossmember. I'm building it to bolt into the stock location since I haven't built the new frame yet, will make a new one when the frame happens and sell this one probably.

went looking at few tow rigs in weymouth, what a sketchy used dealership. they paint all the inner fenders with fresh black paint to mask the horrable rust that almost every truck had. some i was able to just pull out chucks of frame, though there was one with a nice frame bust a bed rusted to shit and a rear main seal leak

yikes, what'd you manage to break already?

yikes, what'd you manage to break already?
rear brake hardline blew behind the fuel tank, i need like 6ft to replace it but only got 4ft, ill wait till thurs, also gotta do leaf sping hangers and tires then shit should be mint

I hate brake lines. hate hate hate. Same exact thing happened to my blue MJ while I was replacing the gas tank.

At least it did it without introducing you to another vehicle or part of the scenery... :shocked:

i actually though i overfilled the fuel tank, then the brake light came on, checked the master and was like damn

Went to bed at 8 last night, woke up just in time for SNL, haven't been able to sleep since
FML

I'm getting way too good at blowing up 30 shafts (n)

Funny thing is, it was the second time I had done that obstacle, this big ledge, I guess it had had enough the first time.

How much do yallss think I can get for my ladder rack?

Build sides for it and you have a place to camp. Throw a tarp over it and bam, tent.
id like that but cash is king right now, would 250 be unreasonable, i have no idea what these go for

twas a shitstorm day at work, got a call last night and was asked to come in early as no steam=no sanitized dishes, get caught up today and steam goes down again, then peaple decided it was a good idea to stand around while others decided to give asttitude, i gave them bishes somthing to be pissed about, on the plus side 4hrs ot, and ill get another 4hrs on thurs not to mention in 2 weeks will be another 8, and squidward gets fixed tomorow

Back