• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you, RRC? - Updated: 09/21/2009

Re: Where are you, RRC? - Updated: 02/24/2009

Hmmm.... I'm not on it either. I'm 76262. Thanks!

You guys aren't on there because I have to update it by hand and I'm lazy. It'll get there, eventually.

Dang, you're not doing your job. lol.

yeah cut him some slack, I am sure if it was as simple as you guys seem to think it is, then it would have been done already. Chris does a great job for the Chapter, we all just don't have unlimited time to spend on the internets. LOL Maybe we should make the RRC member map a Sparty task since he seems to have lots of free time.

Hey, i'd love to take that job. I'll update it everyday. I'll find a way to bug your phone and know where you are all the time. I'll change the title to Where are you currently RRC? lmao! Kendrik's at Wendy's!

geez i was just giving him a hard time.......if i had his job i would do a crappier job at it.

Okay, I got all the updates in, ya bunch of ingrates.

I dont see me on the map bro...

He might not of had time to add non-paid members just yet. Give him a little more time.

And thanks Kendrik for doing that for all of us.

who's xjj33p3r? He may be the mystery XJ rollin around me.

It helps people to connect, and gives them another reason to want to join ;)

Not to be argumentative, but what kinda incentive is that! They still get to enjoy the benefits of posting all over the forum, sellin' stuffs, being included in an uber cool map...sheesh! Maybe I should let my membership expire again. :rof:

lol. It'll save you money.

Not to be argumentative, but what kinda incentive is that! They still get to enjoy the benefits of posting all over the forum, sellin' stuffs, being included in an uber cool map...sheesh! Maybe I should let my membership expire again. :rof:

Then you'll get nominated in a certain thread in the den and everyone will make fun of you behind your back for being a club sackrider, but not ponying up the cash to actually be a "member".

Back