• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

Exxon Valdez Jeep said:
hover jeep
Jeep001Large.jpg

Hey I had one of those hover jeeps not too long ago myself.... Only problem was that it didnt move very much then... not that it does now either. It is still just powered by hopes and dreams. With any luck I should have it under its own power before hunting season :fingers crossed:

Just got it this weekend to use as a playtoy. '89 with new (well 1500 miles on it) motor, runs really good, just needs a new drivers seat. Got all 4 31" mudders with it but they only had the two on the back. It's got a spray on bedliner paint job. I'm gonna built it up a little but it's gonna take me a while. Only paid $500 for it. Oh and the spotlight actually works too. :D

l_f1214862e677445682653172047f2107.jpg

SO FAR

Project "Frankenstein"
87 Cherokee Pioneer
-197,000 Miles.
-Auto Transmission
-NP203 Transfer Case
-4.0 Liter Straight 6

Add Ons
TJ ProComp Pitman Arm, Skyjacker TJ ADJ Track Bar, ProComp ES3000 Shocks, Heavy Duty Tie Rod, RE ADJ Lowers, JK Uppers, 7.5 RE Springs, 2" Pucks, 2005 F150 Steel Braided Brake Lines, 3" Block, U Bolts, Add-a-leaf, Warrior Shackles, Warrior TJ Roof Rack, Hella 4000 Lights w/ PIAA Extreme White, PIAA 510 Lights, Snorkel, Buckshot Q78-15 Spare, Factory Jeep Wheel, BFG KM2s 35x12.50x15(FRONT), BFG KMs 35x12.50x15(REAR), 97 Series Rock Crawlers, 4.56 Gears, 4" Diesel Smoke Stack, Blitz Can, Blitz Can Mount, 5' FireStick And Mounts, Cobra 200, Corbeau Baja SS Seats, Master Craft 5 Point Harnesses, Sony Head Unit, Kicker L7, Pioneer 6x9 3-ways, VIAR Extreme Duty On Board Air

Body Mods
Fenders Trimmed, Rear Trucked, Doors Detachable

Soon To Come
Stroker Motor, RE Long Arm Kit, Rock Krawler Rear 4 Link Kit, Swayaways, ARB Bumper, Rock Hard Rear Bumper, Rock Hard Cage. Atlas T-Case, Curry 9" Front And Rear, 40" KM2s, Trail Ready Bead Locks, Tire Gate, Tube Doors and So On. Warn Winch
index.cfm

l_477f6188579a48c597a0f1266d23ba96.jpg

Bout To Do My 9" Rear with 513s, yukon shafts, disk brakes, and full spool

Man that rig looks awful familiar... so does that street...

I wonder why? I seem to remember being someones tool gopher throughout this build :p

I figured I might as well post up pics. Forgive the bone stockness, I only got it a week ago and it has 35,XXX miles on it :D

100_1016.jpg

And my mother's ride...she got me started on Jeeps

100_0513.jpg

I plan on building up the xj soon

pretty much stock when i got it. but it came with a set of 30x9.50x15 ats...that are now mt's
Photo04.jpg

then...a few modifacations to the exterior
and presto! how it sits now
IMAGE_023.jpg

IMAGE_024.jpg

IMAGE_027.jpg

IMAGE_025.jpg

IMAGE_026.jpg

I figured I might as well post up pics. Forgive the bone stockness, I only got it a week ago and it has 35,XXX miles on it :D

100_1016.jpg

And my mother's ride...she got me started on Jeeps

100_0513.jpg

I plan on building up the xj soon
Enjoy those spacers! Mine looked that good before Clayton, now I have pine stripes. Looks good, can't wait to see it with the lift. Your mom has a nice jeep, hu hu!

choppedzx6.jpg

Back