• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

Driving out on the beach and stuff would be fun. What beach are we talking about?

sounds great to me, i have more than enough dusty camping equipment. What do ocean fish hit on? I only have fresh water gear

If any of ya'll are feelin' froggy, check out Bull Shoals, Arkansas. There is some really good lake and river trout fishing. Rainbows fight alot, and they have some monster Brown Trout up there!

i will get with rodger bout beach run, he knows a spot for camping/wheeling on the beach... as for fishing will have to ask around to see what is what....

obama-grim-reaper1.jpg

Oppinion time: I sold the 34s with locks about 2 weeks ago. The guy called me and said "after he seperated the wheels from the locks and had the tires put on new rims 1 Leaks air. The things never leaked a bit on me. I drove them verry little but hes sayin one is leaking out a sidewall gash. I had my jeep parked on them for about 10 days and the pressure never dropped. I also drove 70 miles to drop them off with a friend of his. Sold the set 4 tires 4 rims and 2 sets of locks for 500. Should I feel bad for this? Im more currious if the guy dameged the tires changing them in the drive way then anything.

Friend or random internet person?
If random internet person: he accepted them, you have no idea what he did to them after leaving you... not your problem.
If a friend: react however you want the friendship to end up...... :)

For 500 bucks....do not feel bad at all....they where advertised as used tires and the buyer knows that. He said they leaked"AFTER" he uninstalled them and the reinstalled them. So technically he modified what he purchased. What happens between the time he received them (when there was no issue) to the time he took them off and remounted them is on him really. He had a chance to inspect them, or his buddy did before payment was received so after that its not your issue. They had the opportunity to decline after seeing them.

you know i'm starting to think i either dont wheel enough or ever D35 i've had has been super strong, i mean i did have one of them highly acclaimed D44's explode and burst into flames while driving...

Back