• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFEST 2018 - Registration goes live 3/24/2018

Re: NACFEST 2018 - DATES!!!!!

Maybe a silly question, but will NACFest 2018 definitely be at Rausch Creek? If not, will Twin Grove still be the campground of choice? Thanks.

TwinGrove is still going to be base camp for the foreseeable future, the amenities and closeness to parts stores and supplies just don't have any competition at this time. We have decided to post up now because of what I observed going into the camp store at checkout.
The bronco roundup announced next year's dates at this year's event, more than likely as a gift to those that attended this year to give them a jump. Next year is the 20th anniversary roundup, which will be huge. The people here this year were reserving for next year's ALREADY. We don't want to get squeezed out, so we made the decision to move quickly, and are STRONGLY ADVISING everyone else to do the same.
Rich

On a side note, before anyone asks, "why don't we just move our date away from the bronco groups?", allow me to explain. If we move it earlier, people with children may not be able to join in the fun as some schools aren't out yet. If we move it to the week after, we bump up on July 4th, which would also drive down some people being willing/able to attend. If we push it deeper into July, we are into the dog days of summer and wheeling and camping in oppressive heat also kinda of knocks the fun factor down a notch or two.

Just booked myself, will be in same cabin as this year

Yes..same spot as this year for Twin Grove. Rich & I have the exact same cabin. S18.

Booked, H19, same as this year!

Looking further ahead, all cabins and pull thrus are open in the Q area ( in the back by the creek) for 2019. We could take that entire area which has mucho space for trucks and trailers, plus the best get together spot. Anyone interested in going that far ahead with bookings? It would be of huge benefit if we could snag that entire corner of the campground

NACFEST 2018 - DATES!!!!!

I have one of those s cabins booked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify: are you (Paul and Stephan), both saying you are going for the q area for '19? If so, I will as well. Best to plan ahead.

No I have one of the cabins where we were this year.

Damn I was gonna grab one of the cabin's near where everyone was this year but they're already booked. These things really do go fast.

the wife an I would like to go, do to old dog issues ( they don't do well in heat an bouncing so much ) well have to get a hotel, and may only ride 9am -3/4 pm if that's ok i'd like to tag along :)

the wife an I would like to go, do to old dog issues ( they don't do well in heat an bouncing so much ) well have to get a hotel, and may only ride 9am -3/4 pm if that's ok i'd like to tag along :)

Realistically, that's about when most of us start and stop the daily trailride anyway, so all I can say is please join us if you can, we would love to have you. Even staying at a local hotel, the campground is very accomodating to visitors, so you and yours can share in the fun and campfire talk in the evenings if you desire!
Rich

Back