• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BLACK FRIDAY

smiley

NAXJA Forum User
So black Friday is coming up... what deals are you looking forward to? What are you going to snag for your rig?

I'd like to pick up a couple extra wips and a new rack for the basement.

The Harbor Freight 3 ton jack. Item#62584. Looks like $68 and if I can use one of the 20% off coupons on top of that thinking I should grab it. Might even if I can't get the 20% off.

The Harbor Freight 3 ton jack. Item#62584. Looks like $68 and if I can use one of the 20% off coupons on top of that thinking I should grab it. Might even if I can't get the 20% off.

The 20%'s generally don't work on the jacks...read the fine print :dunno:

Last edited:
Need a winch. At least 9500 lb. with synthetic rope and wireless remote. Please post up if you see a good deal.

The 20%'s generally don't work on the jacks...read the fine print :dunno:

It's worth a try anyway. I find more often than not that if you're friendly and say please, they will go for it.

I bought one of their Badlands winches with the same sort of coupon- even though it specifically said on it- in big print- "not valid on winches".

Comes down to it, it's a numbers game. They're still making money... and if they're smart, they are willing to take a loss on one item just to keep you coming to the store.

Just got a look at the Home Depot Black Friday circular. That Gorilla Platform that bought awhile back for $32 is on sale for $20. I bought this on whim. Thought the $32 price was pretty good. Turned out to be way more useful for working on the Jeep then I had anticipated. Being shorter and all. Pretty sure this is the one in the ad. I highly recommend this.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gorilla...-with-250-lb-Load-Capacity-GLA-47WP/206127529

Just got a look at the Home Depot Black Friday circular. That Gorilla Platform that bought awhile back for $32 is on sale for $20. I bought this on whim. Thought the $32 price was pretty good. Turned out to be way more useful for working on the Jeep then I had anticipated. Being shorter and all. Pretty sure this is the one in the ad. I highly recommend this.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gorilla...-with-250-lb-Load-Capacity-GLA-47WP/206127529

Looks neat., but I just made up some cribbing stacks and glued/screwed them together.

When I did the head swap on my XJ I ended up building 3 similar 12" high platforms out of an old 2x10 I had sitting in the rafters of my garage. Took me a couple hours to design and build.

I'm wondering if they are even going to have a black Friday deal this year with their daily November Wheel o Steals thing going on.

Back