• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeepfsm.com

H8PVMT

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Anyone ever get a FSM from them, 8 buck seems super cheap for a full fSM, granted its the digital copy

Thanks

Craps, wrong forum, move if needed

I am almost certain that they are not legal copies and their payment scheme (payments are routed through Germany) and claims that all links on their website are "affiliate" sites makes it look an awful lot like they are trying to avoid legal responsibility for selling unlicensed repros. I wouldn't use em, personally.

I'd almost guarantee that they're not legal copies.

better source to get one on a disc?

There's another FSM thread today that mentioned a Bishko seller on eBay, you could also go techauthority.com. You probably won't be able to find an electronic copy for your 89, that shouldn't be a problem for your '00.

Already have one for the 00

Chiltons it is

Personally, I'd rather chase down a paper FSM for the 89, rather than a Chilton's. The wiring diagrams alone would be worth it.

agreed. Chiltons and Haynes are next to worthless when it comes to wiring diagrams.

I couldn't follow a wiring diagram if you gave me a year to learn it

Back