• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

Re: Lets see ur rig

She has had her finger in a good part of this build. From helping hold wrenches to pulling fenders. She likes to be able to tell all that she has done on it.

Only In A Jeep XJ said:
She has had her finger in a good part of this build. From helping hold wrenches to pulling fenders. She likes to be able to tell all that she has done on it.

I knew it was looking too good for you to have done all that w/o expert help. She can come help me work on my junk anytime.
Thanks,
Mike

oh and....
Hers:
April2007002.jpg

Mine:

DSC_0005.jpg

need an updated pic, there is a hydro winch in that bumper now.

Here's the most current one of mine. Heading to Gilmer on the 14th with a bunch of buddies, I'll look for y'all that are going too.

001.jpg

Here's one from last year. Yes those are 28" road tires. They're cheap. Didn't stop me from going whereever I wanted though.
Jeep1.jpg

And here is one from yesterday. Less than 100 miles on new 30x9.5 BFG AT KOs. It's good luck to anoint your tires in mud in the first 100 miles, right?
IMGP0138.jpg

:wave1: picked it up a few weeks ago..wasnt running, but today i got it out of the drive way under its own power!

DSCN0281.jpg

I got her all together so I thought I'd post a sorta finished pic.

I didn't see this sticky before. Here's my junk:

Stage6.jpg

TrailShot3.jpg

Stage5.jpg

mine about 3 years ago

grap011em8.jpg

Back