• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you, RRC? - Updated: 09/21/2009

Re: Where are you, RRC?

Hey I'm over here in Altus, OK. That would be in the southwest corner of the state for those of you who have never heard of it!

I'm a new member (been a user for a couple of years) and I'm in Moore, OK.

I can't find myself. Well if that aint a loaded statement. Anyways can I get added to the map. Thank you

Isn't it time to update the new members list?

Updates coming soon. I usually update these from the office and I've been busy lately. I'm gonna take the new spreadsheet and run through it to make sure everyone is on the list.

Silver, It is hard to add non-members unless they post in this thread since national doesn't include a users list along with our paid membership report. Other users please don't be offended that you weren't included, just post up here and we'll add you in. ;)

Re: Where are you, RRC? - Updated: 12/3/2008

hey I'll be moving to the little rock area asap. just have to sell my house first, which I've been trying to do for the last 8 months :bawl:. I'm looking forward to checking out the more mild wheeling in the area.

Cool idea. We did one too, but we used Frappr, see sig.

Do you guys use the membership Roster to find out where everyone lives and then dump them into the .kml file?

Cool idea. We did one too, but we used Frappr, see sig.

Do you guys use the membership Roster to find out where everyone lives and then dump them into the .kml file?

I hate the Frappr interface, so I stuck to Google Earth. It means I have to do more work, but it so much cleaner. I originally built it based on the location people had in their profile, but updated it based on the latest roster spreadsheet.

Yeah, the Frappr interface sucks major balls. So you took the info in the members spreadsheet and created a kml file?

How do you get it to overlay in google earth?

surely there are more okies... Im moving home in August ish to the OKC Area from flagstaff arizona, land of open trails and open carry.

I may only be able to hit farm roads... this might suck... alot.

Back