• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Mine is still sitting in the driveway with my ubercool ruffstuff covers marking their territory.

hopefully nothing becuase it is sitting at school and I am at my parents house for easter 100 miles away

Well today i drove it home from work...

I didn't get to do anything to it yet but I bought a few things for one of my next projects on it, like fix my head liner.

I put the new head in. Still haveing the smae problems. I'm about to make a sign saying "FREE JEEP" or:explosion

rolled it!!
DSCN1327.jpg

If Chia really did sell his XJ would one of you guys who is closer go kick him in the nuts for me?

I'm currently trying to ignore the fact that I own Jeeps.

I do keep wondering if the I can make new seat covers out of the prom dress that I just had to buy for my daughter for one of them though.

a daughter going to the prom huh. you old fuddy duddy! :jester::jester:

the dress might not work so good as a seat cover though. all that mud might stain it, and the dry cleaning bill might be to high....:party:

Back