• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

co2 refill in Maine

hey looking to get my Co2 tank refilled and was curious to see if anybody knows of a place in central maine like around the waterville area? it would be great, but can travel to augusta or bangor if needed. anything would help thanks guys.

Any welding supply place should be able to refill the tank for you. I know of a couple, but they are up in the Presque Isle area.

It will depend on the size if a paintball place will fill usually. Hardware stores sometimes do it, too. Welding suppliers etc are the best bet for bulk tanks. I know of one in the auburn area that does exchanges as well, but probably out of your range.

Head to MaineOxy in Fairfield. That's where I went to buy the welding cable for my power leads, and I'm pretty sure they can fill tanks too. If not, they'll know the closest place. The guy that was their when I went in was real nice, he let me go into the back and dig through tubs to find the terminals I needed.

Coming from Unity, take a left onto the main drag when you cross the bridge into Fairfield. Keep going for a little way and you should see it on the left side of the road.

yea yea i know where it is rob thanks for the help bud. i never thought to go down there and see, but looks like my best led for right now. thanks guys i will try maine oxy and if not then start looking for some welding places.

Back