• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ Fiberglass hood?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Who sells or supplies fiberglass hoods for the Cherokee?

ouch... I think I just saw jeffs incar comm go out the window. lol

x2 i'm looking for a cheap on though since it'll probably get broke in a roll LOL

Ask jeff where rusty got his hood at.I know he didn't pay that much for his.I can't find the other sites, my comp crashed and i lost all my stuff.

McNiel also sells this hood for $300

chreokee-hood-2.jpg

I figured I better check with tech. And Just got this...

Fiberglass hoods are not allowed in the stock class.

Darn it.

I do like the fenders though. wonder if thats 200$ Each fender for for a set? it does say ea, but typically i would think you sell a set.

McNiel also sells this hood for $300

chreokee-hood-2.jpg

I woudl buy that one in a headbeat too Ugg. maybe I still will and just swap it for the race only back to stock.

Darn it.

I do like the fenders though. wonder if thats 200$ Each fender for for a set? it does say ea, but typically i would think you sell a set.
I'm pretty sure it's each, $400 for the set is more realistic I think. You can also run a set of glassworks, I'm pretty sure it was 350 or 375 for mine. There's also Hannemans, there's quite a few used sets of those that float around.

Darn it.
What class in what sanctioning body are you running? BITD doesn't allow glass hoods or fenders in the stock class.

Ultra4 - king of the hammers

Lebaron vents, or drill some speedholes in the hood to keep it cool Robert... .

no can do. no holes in body.

We can't cut, message, or modify the stock sheet metal, inside or out, other than to run tube through for a cage. Aftermarket fiberglass front fenders are allowed, but that's it, no rear quarter panels or hoods. The fenders are allowed because we're allowed to trim the fenders for tire clearance.

Back