• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help SEARCHING? Post here!

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
Have you read my "Guide to Searching", but you are still not having any luck finding what you're looking for on the forums?

I realize that finding the answers with the available tools is not always easy... or possible, so... if you really gave it your best effort and you still can't find what you're looking for, post up in this thread with some details of what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do to help you find it! Maybe some others will come in to help out too.

Please don't spoil this offer for others by being lazy or wasting my time.

Billy

Sorry, but I can make NO GUARANTEE regarding response time. I'm setting this up to email me whenever somebody posts here, so please don't PM me.

I'm up for the late-night shift.

Free help, with a money-back satisfaction guarantee!

Robert

I scanned quick, and read "a monkey-back satisfaction guarantee!"

:doh: :laugh2: :laugh2:

nice. haha

Might be a good idea to add that you can search for three letter words on the site by adding a wildcard- ie, you can't search for AW4, but you can search for AW4*.

That button is "Post reply" only if you're already looking at a thread. If you are just looking in a particular forum, it says "New thread".

thread.png

reply.png

i see the "new thread" button but i can't click on it. all i wanted to ask was that i bought a 3" rough country lift(rear add a leaf) and i wanna know if theres anything else I'm gunna need to install it. such as new swaybars, drop pitman arm, etc.

i see the "new thread" button but i can't click on it. all i wanted to ask was that i bought a 3" rough country lift(rear add a leaf) and i wanna know if theres anything else I'm gunna need to install it. such as new swaybars, drop pitman arm, etc.

What forum are you browsing when you try to click on it? You should be in "Modified Tech" (LINK HERE).
HTH,
Billy

I'm up for the late-night shift.

Free help, with a money-back satisfaction guarantee!

Robert

I've had a couple guys pm me questions, instead of posting them here.

It wasn't what I expected, but it's not a bad idea either. A little more one-on-one...

Just another option, for anyone that wants help looking...

Robert

(Oh, yeah... Bump!)

I tried searching, i know my question has been anwsered before, I just can't find it.

Here is my question and my search title:

Will the 98+ front end fit the older fenders, or do I need to buy new fenders to mount the newer front end on my XJ?

I tried front end and fenders
" " frontend and fenders
" " old fenders, new front

ect....:helpme:

Back