• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vanilla Gorrilla blog

Dude!!! Can’t wait to see that u-joint tool in action.

Hopefully not. I dont really want to be doing that on the trail again. It will make servicing the drivelines much easier though. I might be picking up the installer tool as well. Not sure yet.

I rebuilt the rear leaves and added another full length leaf. We will see how they hold up now. They finally feel like they match the springrate up front. The rig feels a bit more balanced on the street. It has a small rake when unloaded which is cool with me.

Nice video Gordo. I bought their stock replacement linkage because I plan on going wj swap in the future and the sfr tie rod was cheaper than a new zj replacement.

I hope to get their entire kit sometime soon: motor plates, motor mounts, and trans mount.
Might as well do it when I'm replacing the oil filter adapter gaskets right.. lol

Got a pretty loud clunk coming from the rear end at wheel speed. 😞

Im probably not going to have time to check into it until im in reno so it will be a few weeks.

Two weeks until move day.

Last edited:
Awe man really?

Yeah. Its a wheels speed clunk. Leading me to believe i may have a chipped tooth on the ring gear. We will see when i pull the cover. If i have to replace the gears it shouldn’t be too bad but a little frustrating.

I think its the same clunk i have when i first put in the axle but it would go away when i switched into 4hi on the freeway. But its not going away anymore. And getting pretty loud at low speeds.

Nice !

GOrdon i hope the move goes as easy as moving can go. Once again congrats im really happpyfor you guys!

Back