• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"CUSTOM 8” LIFT W/RUSTY’S LONG TRAVEL ARMS "

nice jeep aside from those front spacers and the rusty long arms

Do you think he'd sell me the fuzzy dice, at least?

i guess im just differant than most of you guys, but those welded spacers arent that bad of an idea. a solid welded steel mount would be stronger than a set of ACOS adjustable spacers. (which alot of people on here run) the only problem i see with these is the bump stops need to be much longer so the spring doesnt dislodge. run a set of acos at thier max and you have the same thing except the acos are bolted on and have an adjustable collar that can slip. but youd look cool.

Its still not safe..and why do all that work to that clean Jeep, and not do it the right way?:gee:

i guess im just differant than most of you guys, but those welded spacers arent that bad of an idea. a solid welded steel mount would be stronger than a set of ACOS adjustable spacers. (which alot of people on here run) the only problem i see with these is the bump stops need to be much longer so the spring doesnt dislodge. run a set of acos at thier max and you have the same thing except the acos are bolted on and have an adjustable collar that can slip. but youd look cool.

Strength of the weld and material is suspect, that's a lot of force on that area.

ACOS are strong, they're a proven design dating back to at least 2002 (not exactly sure when Hinkley released them, I was too poor for 'em!).

Strength of the weld and material is suspect, that's a lot of force on that area.

ACOS are strong, they're a proven design dating back to at least 2002 (not exactly sure when Hinkley released them, I was too poor for 'em!).

aren't you still????

Its OK, its nice to know that being poor isn't necessarily a brown thing. Apparently white people can be poor too. :p

Yeah man, it's real tough. I almost had to cancel my country club membership and skip the trip to the Hamptons!

hell right now ide be happy to be poor im so poor i can afford dirt!

Back