• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB (4)x15" wheels & (1) x spare wheel & tire 30" or 31"

Ilikeparts

NAXJA Forum User
Ok have to replace the rims on the Wrangler that I stole to put on my XJ, looking for a real cheap set of r15 wheels, steelies would be fine, don't need to be in great shape

also I need a spare, 30" or 31" tire with jeep wheel of course, let me know what you have.

willing to pay cash and/or trade, have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of because we are moving - furniture, electronics, XJ parts, etc. etc.

-jesse

you dont have any 33s still do you? i have a 31 that is still mounted that i need to sell (i need to unmount it) so i can get a 33 spare

lmk

My MT's are on some stockers with the black center caps... I have a set of stockers that I have painted for my jeep have not switched yet.

You can have all 5 if you pay for the switch :) Waco has a lot of "little" tire shops that do work inexpensively.

The spare may be a 30 never looked it's just laying around.

well, the 33's sold so I dunno if I can help you with getting a 33" spare. would be interested in the spare if you figure something out though..

xjintx that is a really nice offer thanks, but waco is kinda far, let me do some more checking around locally and see what comes up and ill let you know

I have some OEM 15 inch Jeep wheels u can buy

Sorry for the late reply just returned from Moab :)

I have a STOCK tire on a stock Rim... you can have... if you still need it I can go out to my shed and see the size. I know it's smallish... was on jeep back when I bought it.

Back