• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your mug

I would love to shoot one of those. I will/would even by the rounds I shot as from what I understand they are not to cheap these days.

I present....the trucker

So, me some buds at work had a mustache growing contest. Having never really grown any facial hair to speak of aside from long chops, I decided to grow a beard as well.

Well, got bored with that and made a little trim down the center:
mail

Sorry ladies, I'll cut it off before ROM. I might get to meet THE former president, Mr. Bush and wife, in early March for a work function.

I would love to shoot one of those. I will/would even by the rounds I shot as from what I understand they are not to cheap these days.

the cheap rounds are still $3.50 each

I didn't realize you were so GANGSTA!!! I have one similar here at the house, except mine has a full synthetic setup with an AR15 style adjustable stock.

No nintendo

makeover1.jpg

Dude.... that chick looks pretty busted! ;) Is that your girlfriend Sparty??? LOL

I do not know what is more disturbing? This pic of Sparty or the pic of Ian in his kilt in his younger years. And no there is nothing wrong with a kilt, they just look funny if you are wearing a leather jacket with them.

That isn't Sparty it is actually Texas Twitch!!! That Sparty dolled up using photoshop,

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know what is more disturbing? This pic of Sparty or the pic of Ian in his kilt in his younger years. And no there is nothing wrong with a kilt, they just look funny if you are wearing a leather jacket with them.

That wasn't in my younger years...LOL!

That isn't Sparty it is actually Texas Twitch!!! That Sparty dolled up using photoshop,

Indeed! :D Just give me the opportunity to find some good frontal shots of some of you and i'll get on it. I have one of magi! :D He's gunna be mad. :dunce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed! :D Just give me the opportunity to find some good frontal shots of some of you and i'll get on it. I have one of magi! :D He's gunna be mad. :dunce:

I'm game but remember to keep it in good taste. But other than that do your worst. But remember payback is a -----. I give enough of it out to be able to take a joke so have at it, I won't be mad. It'll probably give me a good laugh.

Back