• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you for letting me serve

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Friends,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you all for giving me the chance to serve as the Treasurer of this Chapter. And as such, I'd like to apologize for not living up to my responsibilities on the Board of Directors. Life got in the way too frequently recently.

I'm resigning my duties as chapter Treasurer effective immediately. Sequia and Mike Rollins (as if he doesn't have his own troubles right now) will be selecting my replacment to finish out my term. If you're interested, please contact them.

My business failed in November and I've devoted all this time in trying to resurect it. In the meantime, I tore something in the back of my knee during December called the posterior hook (whateverthefuckthatis) and it was only accurately diagnosed yesterday. Looks like I'm headed for surgery.

As if that wasn't stressful enough, we have decided that we need to sell our house before we lose our house. My wife is wonderful, but we can't live on her income alone. If I'm unable to find a new career to supplement what she brings home, will eat up our savings in just a few months. We figure that we're better off using some of our savings to spruce up the house to make it more presentable and garner a higher price.

So my friends, I have two questions for you...

1. They tell me that it's helpful to network among your peer groups. If you might know of positions able in your company and you might be able to help me find a new career, please email me here and I'll send you my resume.

2. Rather than throw the usual wrenching party, Michaelle and I need to throw a paint-the-house party. I'm not yet certain when we'll be ready to paint. We first to do a termite inspection. Would some of youz guyz be willing to help us paint the inside of our house in exchange for food and drinks and our everlasting gratitude?

Thank you all.

Hi Andy,

Sorry to hear the bad news. I hope things look-up for you quickly.

A few questions:

What type of work (career) are you looking for? Background?

Where do you live?

When (approx) would you need the painting done?

As long as scheduling permits, I will do my best to help you out! I have several brushes, rollers, and an extending roller handle.

Robert

Hey Andy,

I met you at a M&G for like a whole 2 minutes then I had to leave, that was the only SoCal event I've been to so far. I'm in the Coast Guard here at LAX, I work on the helicopters, we have a civilian position that is open right now. The position would be to manage and take care of our aircraft towing vehicles (mules) and fuel truck also you would be responsible for ordering and managing our HAZMAT. If this is something you might be interested in let me know and I can put you in contact with the right person.

Good luck

Gary

Andy Steiner said:
Friends,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you all for giving me the chance to serve as the Treasurer of this Chapter. And as such, I'd like to apologize for not living up to my responsibilities on the Board of Directors. Life got in the way too frequently recently.

I'm resigning my duties as chapter Treasurer effective immediately. Sequia and Mike Rollins (as if he doesn't have his own troubles right now) will be selecting my replacment to finish out my term. If you're interested, please contact them.

My business failed in November and I've devoted all this time in trying to resurect it. In the meantime, I tore something in the back of my knee during December called the posterior hook (whateverthefuckthatis) and it was only accurately diagnosed yesterday. Looks like I'm headed for surgery.

As if that wasn't stressful enough, we have decided that we need to sell our house before we lose our house. My wife is wonderful, but we can't live on her income alone. If I'm unable to find a new career to supplement what she brings home, will eat up our savings in just a few months. We figure that we're better off using some of our savings to spruce up the house to make it more presentable and garner a higher price.

So my friends, I have two questions for you...

1. They tell me that it's helpful to network among your peer groups. If you might know of positions able in your company and you might be able to help me find a new career, please email me here and I'll send you my resume.

2. Rather than throw the usual wrenching party, Michaelle and I need to throw a paint-the-house party. I'm not yet certain when we'll be ready to paint. We first to do a termite inspection. Would some of youz guyz be willing to help us paint the inside of our house in exchange for food and drinks and our everlasting gratitude?

Thank you all.

Wow Andy I'm sorry to hear about the bad news, (I guess sometimes when it rains, it pours.) I can't offer much but lend a hand. Just keep me informed of when you need a hand I'll be glad to help.

Scott Suyeto

Yea, If scheduling permits I will come and help. I am also in the midst of a carrer change. Let us know at least a couple of weeks in advance so we can move stuff around to help you.

Back