• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee

XJ Kid 89

NAXJA Forum User
well im actually ready to sell my jeep this time. the first time i posted i wasnt quite in the right financial position to get rid of it. its a 2001 white XJ auto, with new(er) Sport king A/T tires w/ atleast 90% tread left, new brakes, new starter, upgraded head lights, fogs, A/C, power windows mirrors and doors, pioneer speakers front and back, sony head unit, very clean interrior, and even better looking exterior. this thing is the best looking one ive ever seen in upsate NY, and you'd know if it was rusting since its white. the odo just rolled over to 116K miles. all fluids have been changed regularly, tranny and coolant were flushed recently, and no chips in the tranny fluid. very well taken care of, never realy off roaded. i also have a 3" lift kit w/ full procomp leafs. any other questions please feel free to ask. my email is [email protected] or you can PM me on here. im asking $5600

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

the only thing thats changed since these pictures were taken is the trim is now a dark black from using a trim restoring product. it deffinately looks much better now IMO.

Back