• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC's Sierra Fest Adventure

aef02080-0e60-0008.jpg

What is this massive bare piece of land?

That dry lake bed is my backyard, almost literally. I live in that community on the other side.

Glad you dudes made the trip!

Had a great time hanging out with the NWC boys at Sierra Fest. Lots of fun was had on a late night trail run. Eric (the Stallion rider) introduced me to the old school rap station on the Sirius satellite radio and it has become my #1 preset. We'll have to come up there for a run next summer.

Almost to I5.
a6935992-6ff4-0d20.jpg

Had a great time hanging out at the campfire with the NWC boys. But I don't think I'll ever recover from being exposed to those disturbing My Little Pony pictures...:wow:

Had a great time hanging out at the campfire with the NWC boys. But I don't think I'll ever recover from being exposed to those disturbing My Little Pony pictures...:wow:

lol im glad i only heard about those

Taco Bell, again.

a6935995-7852-56be.jpg

It's dark now, and TORX is browsing casual encounters on his phone instead of keeping his eyes on the road.

a6935993-7b25-4bdf.jpg

It was great to meet you all. Hope you enjoyed your time with us and thank you Eric for the quote of the weekend.

the nwc crew gave us multiple great quotes:

delstopjeep: "i only ride stallions"
torx: "the champagne of hydration"
goblazers_6: "f, marry, or kill"
goblazers_6: "broney"

pretty sure there were more, but that's all i can recall quickly that are family (wtf?!?) friendly.

Detour.

a6935993-854c-d300.jpg

Send Darren's pic, he's definitely the best looking. More points if you show him wearing the tuxedo shirt without sleeves.

Well that was quick, we're back on the road.

a6935993-8dff-7c52.jpg

I am glad to have met you guys, you guys are a blast to have some beers with. I will have to make it up to the NW chapter & wheel with you guys.

Back in Washington. Yay!

a6935999-9259-26c9.jpg

Two questions:

a) Did you guys figure out that the Brendamobile got a bad front driveshaft back as a replacement?
b) How many times did you have to backtrack on the way home?

A: She won't notice.
B: Zero actually. Maybe the daylight and having slept helped us out, but it was probably luck.

Back