• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday Night BBQ and Raffle

EricsXJ

NAXJA Member #616
NAXJA Member
As in years past we are going to have a BBQ and Raffle on Saturday evening after the trail ride. Here are some of the details:

Menu
Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers
Hot Dogs
Hot Links
Potato Salad
Pork & Beans
possibly another menu item (will need to confirm with our chef SharkXJ, before I get any hopes up)
we will also welcome any other side dishes people would like to bring but this is completely optional and voluntary.
Bring your own drink.

Cost
Non-members & guests = $5 for food.
Members (red name) = free + 2 free raffle tickets.

Raffle Tickets
one ticket for $1
twenty five tickets for $20

All proceeds are donated to non-profit Land Use Organizations. With proceeds from last year's Sierra Fest, our chapter (with matching funds from national) donated $1000 to Friends of Fordyce and $1000 to California Off-Road Vehicle Association (CORVA).

Some of you may notice a change in the cost for the BBQ from years past. Red name members will eat free as a small token of our appreciation for you. I know it isn't much but its a start! Without the red name (paying) members, NAXJA would not be the strong organization it is. If you are not a paying member I encourage you to join and dinner will be on us! (You must join prior to the event as we do not have the means to process your membership at Sierra Fest)

Last edited:
For the raffle I have already received numerous prizes and gift certificates from the following NAXJA vendors. I will update the list as more arrive.

In no particular order:
HD Offroad Engineering
JCR Offroad
Quadratec
JKS Manufacturing
Napier Precision Products
SoCal Off-Road
Currie Enterprises
Serious Offroad Products
Prime 4x4
the_weirdo
rocknxj
WFO Concepts
Ruff Stuff Specialties
Brown Dog Offroad
SharkXJ
knucklehead 61

Last edited:
Sounds great Eric, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again!

O yes i am also looking forward to some drinks Mr Ed.. :clap:

i'll root through my warehouse & come up with something to donate for the raffle as well.

I have something I can donate as well.

Eric - If I can find them, I have 2 rolls of raffle tickets.

i have 1 roll of tickets if needed.

If anyone local to me is going I can offer up some JKS QD as a prize. I havent been able to sell them, and Im not sure I am going to go now that I had to buy a new truck. If I can swing it I will still be there but its not looking good.

How is there still 2 weeks to go?!?! I'm ready now.

XXXX, i am not. i have a boatload of work to do to get the red p.o.s. ready to go! :cry:

XXXX, i am not. i have a boatload of work to do to get the red p.o.s. ready to go! :cry:

I'm with you...I could use another two weeks!
44ef667b.jpg

As in years past we are going to have a BBQ and Raffle on Saturday evening after the trail ride. Here are some of the details:

Menu
Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers
Hot Dogs
Hot Links
Potato Salad
Pork & Beans
possibly another menu item (will need to confirm with our chef SharkXJ, before I get any hopes up)
we will also welcome any other side dishes people would like to bring but this is completely optional and voluntary.
Bring your own drink.

Cost
Non-members & guests = $5 for food.
Members (red name) = free + 2 free raffle tickets.

Raffle Tickets
one ticket for $1
twenty five tickets for $20

All proceeds are donated to non-profit Land Use Organizations. With proceeds from last year's Sierra Fest, our chapter (with matching funds from national) donated $1000 to Friends of Fordyce and $1000 to California Off-Road Vehicle Association (CORVA).

Some of you may notice a change in the cost for the BBQ from years past. Red name members will eat free as a small token of our appreciation for you. I know it isn't much but its a start! Without the red name (paying) members, NAXJA would not be the strong organization it is. If you are not a paying member I encourage you to join and dinner will be on us! (You must join prior to the event as we do not have the means to process your membership at Sierra Fest)

Not what you would call a vegetarian friendly menu :laugh3: :roll:

It sounds great, I cant wait to get my grub on..

Very nice!!
cool.gif

Billy

so how do we buy fix before hand ? or is it only at the spot?

Back