• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome back Ladywolf!

see you guys at 11 today!!!

hey everyone,
managed to finally get home at 630 today, after a putter trip around yakima to pick up a stereo and speakers for the heep. outcome of the trip:

1 89 xj
1 blown heater hose

and various other pieces parts i have yet to buy and dont know yet. so i guess tomorrow or tuesday i'm headin to napa to pick up all new radiator hoses to fix this issue.

Nice JEEP, Kris! (sorry about the margins!)
nojblj.jpg

nosc2w.jpg

nosci1.jpg

nosd4x.jpg

nosdvk.jpg

nosfio.jpg

nosg2p.jpg

nosgmp.jpg

nosjgj.jpg

nosjye.jpg

nosluh.jpg

nosm8l.jpg

nosmqr.jpg

nosn61.jpg

nosowy.jpg

nospd1.jpg

Really good to see you again, Kris. Your Jeep wants some attention and TLC from you, that's all! I bought mine brand new and it spewed oil all over on the first day (Oil filter was fawked at the dealership).

Look forward to getting you on some hills with us soon! Don't let the lack of lift slow ya down. Come back safe and keep your head down over there, ok?

Mark

oh dont worry, he'll be getting plenty of TLC whenever i get up tomorrow and decide where to start in the projects. i think first thing is the installation of my speakers, and my regulator and motor for the window. after that.....i dunno yet, i'm sure it'll pop out at me....oh yea, SHOP VAC!!!!!

thanks matt. i got a good deal on it

well i got my speakers wired in today, and they sound pretty decent for a complete noob job. once i figured out which was pos and which was neg it went fairly quickly. next on the chopping block...VACUUMING IT OUT...then...i dunno, i'll figure it out, prolly new spark plugs and wires...typical jeep maintenance

Back