• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Driving Across The Country on the 1st 2nd and 3rd of August.

G

Who else is driving from the east coast to Colorado on Thursday Friday and Saturday the first few days of AUGUST??

I wanted to see if anyone wanted to CARAVAN. My mom lives in Chicago and we can crash at her place and get a hot dinner and breakfast over night one night from there. I have to stop there to pick up my brother.

We are going to the BV, and Arkansas Basin, to paddle the Gunnison Gorge, do some fourwheeling some place where we can sight see, and possibly do a day hike or two to one of the summits where we have vehicle access near the top.

ANYONE want to tag along?? I have no formal plans other than trying to make a few of the river shuttles with one of the rafting companys. We are taking our own raft, a SHREDDER, and will paddle it along with one of the comercial trips.

In my mind I have a real hard time planning these type of Vacations and trips and stuff. I usually stress out way to much over it so this time we are just loading the JEEP and what ever happens happens.

Contact me at 800 518 2214 3203

Back