• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NV 231 leak

techno1154

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Recently there was a thread showing output seals from different manufactures that will fit into an SYE. The one on my XJ is leaking (only when the XJ is moving :laugh3:). It is the PORC supplied unit that is rumored to have different seal diameters. I thought I had that thread book marked but it seem not so. Point me in the right direction please.

If it was a recent thread it might have been this one, of mine:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1144685

I put it in modified tech since SYEs are not OEM.

Thank you. Those pics tell a story. Great write up. The one I have installed look like the JB conversion unit. Overall, is seem to be a better product than the Advance Adaptor unit. As stated, the one I have was purchased from PORC 10+ years.

The thread I looking for is also recent (I think) unless it was a repost of a/to an early thread. It did list several seal numbers along with the manufactures and retail outlet. It also may have been listed under some other title. :dunno:

Back