• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so whats the food situation up here?

SeansXJ

NAXJA Forum User
are we chipping in?....feed yourself?....Im planning on bringing a decent sized BBQ for camp I don't mind Q'n it up :)

We do a big BBQ & raffle on sat night. All the outher nights it is feed your self for the most part.

The BOD will make an announcement about the BBQ on Saturday night once things get closer. Just to give you an idea - in the past it has been $5 for all-you-can-eat burgers, hot dogs, and hot links. I think Mark did ribs one year. We'll keep it basically the same: you bring money, we'll make sure you get enough.

Does Round Table deliver out there? :D

I'm Just kidding...........................................................Of course they deliver.

So what kind of food should we bring? or is it too early to start planning this stuff

Josh,
I just got me a 4x6 Utility Trailer and I plan on bringing up the BIG BBQ for this event. You tell me what were cookin' and I'm your man behind the grill.

(I'm hoping to have the trailer mod's done by then - cooking station, lantern pole, utensil holder and cup holder for the beer :) ).

The BOD will make an announcement about the BBQ on Saturday night once things get closer. Just to give you an idea - in the past it has been $5 for all-you-can-eat burgers, hot dogs, and hot links. I think Mark did ribs one year. We'll keep it basically the same: you bring money, we'll make sure you get enough.

Sweet find on that trailer. The current plan is to do: burgers, hotdogs, and maybe hot links.

Sweet find on that trailer. The current plan is to do: burgers, hotdogs, and maybe hot links.

AAAHHHH Hot links I cant wait.. :passgas:

Josh,
I just got me a 4x6 Utility Trailer and I plan on bringing up the BIG BBQ for this event. You tell me what were cookin' and I'm your man behind the grill.

(I'm hoping to have the trailer mod's done by then - cooking station, lantern pole, utensil holder and cup holder for the beer :) ).

Mark this is great and glad to see you will be there. I was wondering how to do this since my BBQ wouldn't be big enough but I can still bring it if needed.
THANK YOU!

Okay Mark, I just noticed. The new trailer has "a cup holder". A cup holder? As in singular? What, the rest of us actually have to hold our own drinks while we watch you cook? So much for getting the 5-star rating for your mobile diner. :D
But, on a more serious side. Josh, if you need any help with getting food let me know. I can pick up hot links, potato salad or hot dogs/polish dogs, or whatever. Just let me know if I can help out.

Josh, if you need any help with getting food let me know. I can pick up hot links, potato salad or hot dogs/polish dogs, or whatever. Just let me know if I can help out.

Will keep you in mind if I need help. Thanks for the offer.

Back