• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinions on RE 6020?

fish1976

NAXJA Forum User
Looking into a quick lift, I was quoted on a rubicon express 6020 with the socks for $1,270 installed. Good deal or no. Cherokee is not a daily drive and only make it out on the trails a handful of time through out the year. Thoughs or opinions

fish1976 said:
Looking into a quick lift, I was quoted on a rubicon express 6020 with the socks for $1,270 installed. Good deal or no. Cherokee is not a daily drive and only make it out on the trails a handful of time through out the year. Thoughs or opinions
Were those wool socks that were quoted with the lift? :D

Install it yourself or have a wrenching party and pay in beer, don't have a shop do it...save yourself some cash.

fish1976 said:

Do it yourself. If you don't need to drive it you should have plenty of time to get it done. My setup took two weekends and five nights after work. If you shearch on these boards you'll find enough info and hints to make it easy.

Back