• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

coils....

moparjim1987

NAXJA Forum User
does any body know of front coils that will haul heavier loads for the front w/o lifting too much? i am adding a winch eventually, and am looking for stiffer coils. thanks

v8 zj coil's have higher load and should only lift front 1-2" so I am told. I've got a set of these waiting to be installed along w/ some 1.75 inch spacers... this project is taking me forever.

2x on the v8 zj coils.
You can order them new or junk yard a set.

Your other option could be buy a hd coil that gives lift and cut them down.

i'm currently running the v8 coils, stock isolator, and 2" spacer, and am worried about the coils not holding up to the weight. they flex great, but don't know how they'd act with 100+ lbs. extra on the front. if anyone has this combo, could i see pics of it with a winch on the front? thanks

i'm currently running the v8 coils, stock isolator, and 2" spacer, and am worried about the coils not holding up to the weight. they flex great, but don't know how they'd act with 100+ lbs. extra on the front. if anyone has this combo, could i see pics of it with a winch on the front? thanks

ever thought about having someone stand on your bumper and get off it to see the difference?

i would think that would tell you instantly what your coils would look like with a 100+ extra weight on the front =D

Back