• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***Evans Oktoberfest Update***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
With just a few weeks to go, I thought I'd post up a little reminder and update to those who expressed interest in going to Evans Creek the last weekend of October.

This may also be the last Evans trip of the year: http://www.pnw4wda.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2997

Anyway, here's the list of people who said they wanted to go. It's been a few weeks, and I know everyone has busy, constantly changing lives, so just post up if you still plan on attending.

Me
Tim (T&A-XJ)
Phil (ECKSJY)
Michael (2xtreme)
John M. (Avanteone)
Eli (12GaugeXJ)
Hans (XJourney)
Ian (Slacker87XJ)
Pat (Pathatten)
Paul (mud1059)
Jason (Comanchekid)
Jeremy (Megawatt)

There will also be a Samurai joining us. He's a buddy of mine who I've wheeled with a bunch. Good people.

My plan thus far is to head out Saturday afternoon and run a couple trails before setting up camp and shutting down for the night. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us that afternoon and evening. I know there were a few people who won't be driving on Sunday who might want to get their Jeeps dirty; this would be the perfect time (James, Jay, etc...).

So, post up!

-----Matt-----

DSC01087.jpg

I am still going. Sunday only

Hey Hans, If your going down on Saturday, do you want to meet somewhere and go together?

edit: Doh, just noticed you were going on Sunday only.

Also, looks like it'll be the last run of the year at Evans. FS is shutting down the trails Nov. 1st.

Jeremy

Last edited:
I'll be there Saturday afternoon and stay til Sunday.

EDIT: Jeremy (or anyone else en route through Seattle on Saturday), we can caravan down there if you want. Send me a PM to work out the details.

-i

Last edited:
Megawatt said:
Hey Hans, If your going down on Saturday, do you want to meet somewhere and go together?

edit: Doh, just noticed you were going on Sunday only.

Also, looks like it'll be the last run of the year at Evans. FS is shutting down the trails Nov. 1st.

Jeremy

If I do end up going down Saturday, caravaning would be great. I will talk to my Winch B!tch, scratch that, Recovery Strap B!tch. I don't think he is down for some good old fashion wet fall camping.

Hans

I'll be there also.

where exactly is evans?

12GAXJ said:
Still in. I may possibly head up after work on Friday, and will be there till Sunday.

Evans is up in WA, Past Bonney lake, Buckley, Wilkeson, Carbonado... Roughly 3 or so hours from the PDX area.

Definately worth the trip if yoiu can wheel. beautiful views, great wheelin, and cools guys like me will be there. As for the last run of the year....The campground always closes November first however the trails always remained open. I assume that's what was being said. If not, I "know a guy" ready to rebel run it to play in the snow this winter..

mud1059 said:
and cools guys like me will be there.

I want to make a joke about that, But i don't know you yet.:D

mud1059 said:
I "know a guy" ready to rebel run it to play in the snow this winter..

As long as you don't bring your buddy with the Toyota that had 2 loose bolts holding his winch on:skull2:

I'm hopin to be there, since I wasn't able to go today to tahuya. Hopefully I'll have my new ssrs by then. Hey John, (Avanteone) did you get a chance to see what you could get ssrs for? I'm still plannin on the ebay ones, just waitin on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back