• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf Pack Question....

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
So I had to order some new leaf packs. (Someone hit me and bent one of them up). I have always run pro comp leafs...I love the flex and ride quality is really good with the full packs. One of them came in the mail today and they look a bit different than what I had...My full packs i currently have are about 4 years old. But they have nice new leaf clamps but it has a flat leaf on the bottom that is not arched and a shim on the bottom of it. Not sure what degree the shim is, I cant find my protractor but im guessing a 4 or 6 degree, which right now Im running a 6 degree shim. Just really wondering what the deal was with the flat leaf on the bottom....

They look like the springs in this picture.
leafsprings.jpg

Yeah thats an overload leaf. Did you order your replacement from procomp? Just for ride and handling I would say you wouldn't want to run a leaf pack with an overload and one without.

Back