• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off my back!

Dvipercop

NAXJA Forum User
Finally got my name in red. Yes it took some time, but I figured I could finally spare a tank of gas. :D

Cool!! Now, about that speeding ticket.... :laugh3:

Welcome aboard, dude. I've erased all posts (evidence) about you in the Den now... should be good to go!

:worship:

'Bout time! :D

BTW, I'll see your Dodge Charger cop car and raise you a Gallardo and a couple M5s.

Lamborghini_Gallardo_Italian_Police_Car.jpg

teampolizei.jpg

Day6M5stickerX676.jpg

-----Matt-----

About time!!! I'm guessing the money you used for your membership was the money for gas to get up to the M&G on monday?

Sniggs said:
I've erased all posts (evidence) about you in the Den now... should be good to go!

You didn't erase the one I posted up the other day did you? Cause it was hilarious!

IXNAYXJ said:
'Bout time! :D

BTW, I'll see your Dodge Charger cop car and raise you a Gallardo and a couple M5s.

Lamborghini_Gallardo_Italian_Police_Car.jpg

Ah, the Gallardo may be quicker, yes. However, it can't outrun that gay paint job... :D Even if it is from my mother country. ;)

Yes sir. I went and visited some family/friends over there two years ago. Can't wait to go back...

Just Italy, due to time restraints. I was over there for 3 weeks. Started in Rome, then to Vatican City, Naples, Pompei, Sorrento (and Capri Island), Salerno, Bari (East coast, where my friends/family are), and all the way up to Venice. Of course once in Venice, you gotta see the world famous glass blowers on Murano. I then reluctantly left Venice, headed back to Rome for another two days; then, even more reluctantly, left for the states. It truly was an eye-opening experience to see the completely different way of life over there. I was ready to cancel my flight, and use what little money I had left to buy a place there.

Dvipercop said:
I was ready to cancel my flight, and use what little money I had left to buy a place there.
Sounds like a fun trip. It may be a cliche, but to me Europe is a nice place to visit, but America's where I want to live. After a year in Europe, I was ready to come home and enjoy the little liberties (no KJ jokes, please) we take for granted. Can't wait to go back though. Never made it to Italy. Hmmm, Modena. Drool....

-----Matt-----

I cant wait to go to Italy. My fathers cousins went back there and took a bunch of pictures and video of where our family came from. A little village, cant remember the name to save my ass, but it was cool. He also got a bunch of information on our family tree, the actual house where they lived, ect... I may go there this up coming summer, with them. I wouldn't mind living over there, working in a small bakery, eating and drinking the best food and wine ever.

Anyways, its about time you become a paying member. :D

See you Saturday, well tomorrow.

Hell, driving on some of their streets over there is almost like off-roading! Damn cobblestone... You'd be better off wheelin' one of these! These were EVERYWHERE!
Smartcar.jpg

smartcaroffroad.jpg

Back