• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

is anyone running this???

mlv1234

NAXJA Forum User
so right now im sitting on 8in and 36 and i have a shortarm RC lift. it rides like crap DW all the time it sucks. i have a bad trackbar and stock steering, so its time to upgrade i was thinking about rustys longarms, jcr OTK steering and a custom OTA trackbar setup. what do you guys think thanks alot.

P.S. pic would be nice

Search. There is plenty of info about this.

Personally soon I am going to do the goferit.com tie rod flip on both sides, then you tie rod ends and DOM for the tie rod and drag link, weld tabs of the tie rod and use a heim joint to connect the steering

Definitely do long arms and get that track bar done. That should help eliminate the death wobble. I would also suggest looking at doing alot of fender cutting to allow you to lower your rig back to around 6" of lift to lower your COG. 8" of lift makes an XJ very top heavy.

Lower it and do drop brackets or longarms. I'm running 5.5 in the front and 6.5 rear with 35's and no rubs. My COG is low and I rely on droop more than compression to allow flex.

yes i understand what you guys mean, but i play in the mud alot and still want some flex so im not really worried about COG

Back