• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepspeed brothers!!! I need your help

Voted for you. Sick ride bro. You only need one more vote to tie for first!

Well Jim since I have no chance now, I'm hoping for your rig to win! :D

Thanks guys! If I pull this off I'll be stoked, and super surprised, seeing as how NAXJA is full of rock crawlers. They seem to like the "pretty" jeeps :D

Pretty jeeps suck. All purpose jeeps that are functional and look good and that get used hard are where it's at.

Paint them fenders man! If yours didn't look like a poor boy ricercari civic I might have voted for yours :D j/k

Pretty jeeps suck. All purpose jeeps that are functional and look good and that get used hard are where it's at.

j/k

Yer damn Skippy! Both of your rigs are nice though and are both prettier than mine! :wave1:

Ya I'm only raggin on Jim cuz it's fun. I think go fast jeeps are super kewl. They just don't fit in well with the terrain I have available. If I lived in So Az or So Cal. Id be all over the pre-runner thing.

Ya I'm only raggin on Jim cuz it's fun. I think go fast jeeps are super kewl. They just don't fit in well with the terrain I have available. If I lived in So Az or So Cal. Id be all over the pre-runner thing.

Yeah Indiana isn't ideal for a prerunner! Going fast on a trail around here will get you hurt!

Back