• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

junkyard cruise not working

gm tech

NAXJA Forum User
i got junk yard cruise set up for my 99 5spd and it doesnt seem to be working? am i doin somthin wrong?
i got switches,clockspring,and servo. installed everything went okay exept i have no mountin bracket for the servo and the cruise does not work
when i hit the button to turn it on the green cruise light on the dash lights up for 2 seconds then turns off it will let me do that twice per ignition cycle but the cruise does not work? do i need somthin else, ?
the plug on the servo has 4 terminals, the plug on my wiring harness has 3 terminals??
need help

Where did you tie in the vacuum line? Models with cruise have a different vacuum reservoir.

What year did the CC come from?

i dunno i had my work go get it i work at a gm dealership and they outsorced some junk yard to get it for me i asked for a 99-01 cruise set up i hooked the vacumm line up to a t connecter right by the fuse box on right fender
thats where its hooked up on my buddys 97 automatic xj
i got a wiring diagram of aldata and it says the wiring harness to the jeep has 4 wires going to it mine only has 3wires? one green with orange tracer
one white with green tracer and one white with orange tracer?
following me?

Back