• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

its about time

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
finally getting around to getting my jeep rebuilt. its going to sit with about 3" of lift, some 32" MT's with some really offset wheels, and a lot of bump stop. hopefully it works great for the east coast racing scene. which by the way does exist,

going from TNT belly pan to a stock cross member from an auto XJ is a little harder. seeing as i have a standard, but the adapter from TNT (there pans are direct bolt on auto trannies, but not standard) that mates to its belly pan would work but needed ALOT of coercing to bolt up. needless to say me and rubber dont get along :p

and i cant wait to have my jeep on all fours and driving again, i need to make the move to the east coast so i can find a job and start buying crap again.

sad news, my jeep is 3 days behind schedule and it looks like i'll be selling it, or trading for a stocker and starting over again from where i want to this time.

What the? I guess you change your mind more then I change mine.

When did you decide this?

when it wasnt driving thursday,

What the? I guess you change your mind more then I change mine.

its not my mind, i dont own the jeep. and my parents are ones to drop money int something if its not going to work. but you never know if there happy with it, then it'll stay

Back