• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air Condition selection

Crusher16

RRC President
NAXJA Member
Well, when I try to put my A/C on Max or BiLevel, nothing happens anymore. Tried searching but couldn't find a definitive answer. I'm sure its a vacuum leak but I can't find any troubled vacuum lines. On my '91. Are the lines in the dash I need to check? AC Compressor kicks in when on any of the air conditioning settings. Get no air movement at all.

Last edited:
Doesn't blow at all. I'm thinking its the resistor? blower has never acted up or anything before. Fuse is good.

New resistor is in, still no change. Guess its just the motor. Noticed the fuse for the blower was a 30AMP fuse instead of the 25 its suppose to have. Cant seem to find anything on replacing the blower motor.

Might jumper 12v to the motor direct.. or.. test with voltmeter at motor before changing.

The control panel switches and connectors are barely good enough and do fail often.

Good Luck,
O

I was able to check it when I put the new one in. Voltage is going across the resistor.

Motor will be here in a few hours.

Figured out where it is. There is also a hose connected to the underside of it. Any ideas what thats for?

2009-06-19124649.jpg

Looks like Ill be cooking for my date tonight.

Back