• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Allied Beadlocks Question.

s7tech

NAXJA Forum User
I mounted my Allied beadlock wheels today, and mounted my 33x12.5x15 Procomp X Treme M/T. My question is when I mounted and torqued them down I have a gap between the beadlocking ring and the wheel. The gap is basically the space where the tire is. So I was wondering if it is normal. I looked at a freind of mine that is running maxxis bighorns and he has no gap. We both thought if my tires were thicker than his I would have a gap and he wouldn't. So if anyone is running these tires and wheels please let me know. They don't seem to be leaking and I torqued them according to the directions. Anyhow here is 2 pictures to help explain. Thanks.
jeep005-2.jpg

jeep006-1.jpg

I have two sets of the Allied Rock-A-Thon wheels. The set that has Swampers on have no space. The other set has Pro Comps and have about .050 to .070 gap. Never been a problem.

Why don't you post what the problem was to help others in the future?
Billy
I just looked up some directions though google and it showed some pictures with close-up pictures, and they looked the same as mine. So I figured there is no problem.

i run 36" bias iroks on allieds

3 of them have a small gap and one has a gap about twice the size. but that tire is also the newest of the 4.

hasnt been an issue

Back