• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31s no lift

Ab-so-lutely NOT

There your simple answer. The complex one goes like this:

Since the wheels have so little backspacing, the tires will rub BAD. Even under normal driving. They shouldn't rub on your control arms but with no lift, and no trimming there is just absolutely no feasible way to make it street driveable. You will destroy your flares, chunk your tires, and crunch sheetmetal in the fenders. If they were on stock wheels, they MIGHT stuff into the fenderwell.

With a 2" budget boost, it's totally possible. Or if you want to trim, it's totally possible.

that's the answer I was looking for. Thank you. I only ask because I have the rims and tires and need to sell my old rims and tires, but I don't have time to install the lift yet.

Check how much your local mechanics will charge if you don't have the time. I got my 2" lift springs installed for something like $200... less I think actually

SEARCH. I've seen this come up like 4 or 5 times in the past couple weeks. And no, you can't fit 31s with no trimming.

nope they will rub. why don't you want to trim. for a 31 you only need to trim like 1 inch worth of metal. and that can be hidden by the factory fender flare.

Trimming can be extremely intimidating if you've never done itbefore, or aren't very confident with the necessary tools. I would vote to do a simple 2" budget boost and leave the factory trim alone.

Or do what I did and cut your fenders, along with the 2" boost. Stuffs 32's all day long :)

Edit: DP

Front swaybar still connected. Testing rear flex.
DSC02454.jpg

DSC02457.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

Back