• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody using Big Foot XT's?

braeden

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to put new shoeson my father in laws jeep. He had bfg at/ko's, but wants something a shade more aggressive. I don't want to go mt, mtr, or anyhting else not siped as his wife drives it in the winter. Thoughts on the big foots?

I had them on my old yj... great tire. I used them in CO and NY, worked well in most situations. Good cross between MT and AT.

I would run them again if I could find them in NY.

got me curious, too. good review, but the Big O website is not very easy to find specific tires on. At least me and my little brain couldn't figure out how to find the bigfoot xt. Bigfoot at, yes, but they showed it on a list when I entered my tire size (31 10.50 15) without my having to search for it.

Gotcha, stewie. I don't know anyone with them and am unfamiliar with Bigfoot tires, so I didn't notice. Good catch.

I've been running the old tread pattern in 31s for several years. Good on dry wet and snow. Not as noisy on the street and MT.
Good tire. Not quite up to a MT in the mud but pretty good.
The new XT is a bit more agreesive.
I know a couple of people that work at BigO dealers. They both have good things to say about them. I was planning on a set of 33 XTs until I happened on a free set of BFGs.
You can't beat the BigO warrenty.

:hang: RIP .............i honestly miss the old ones ...i bawt my junk with them on it 235's .....i miss em :skull2:

these were the days ...
oldschool.jpg

Last edited:
never tried these, not really able to find them here. I run Cooper Discoverer LT on my Bronco. Little more aggresive then the BFG AT and cheeper too.

Back