• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Odd Question

JamesD

NAXJA Forum User
I am working on designing my suspension and I measured the underbody of my 89 from front to end and I am also wanting to get an accurate answer as to how high the rails should be off of the ground with the jeep sitting level. I am not sure that mine sits level without taking the wheels off and sitting it on jack stands and using a level so I have some rough measurements but I am wanting to see if anyone knows that the height of the rail in the front behind the wheel and the height of the rail in front of the back wheel are the same distance from the ground. I measured 14.375 behind front tire and 18.25 in front of rear tire. Also if anyone has a design view of the underbody of an XJ depicting the railing from front to rear. Or possibly some good FREE design software so that I can visually depict what I am talking about.

Also if anyone has any good pics of Ash's in-boarded spring setup that would be great!

Back