• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dinner Menu set - check it out!

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Alright. The Saturday night meal is planned and done. Hey, no cooks this year!!!!!!!!! :chef: It'll be catered.:D

Menu:
Pork BBQ
Baked Beans
Cole Slaw
Potato Salad
Bun/roll
Drinks. Sweet Tea, water, coke, your own choice of beverage.:cheers:
Kids:
Above menu or dogs and chips, maybe not all the beverage choices though.:rattle:

Meal time will be around 6:00. That way we have time for a night run afterwards, that is if there's enough that want to.:firedevil

Re: Saturday Night Dinner

Damn... that sounds awesome. I havent been in the South in a while, they dont know how to make good BBQ in Europe!

Somebody say night run? I have 6 HID's that need their legs stretched, count me in.

~James

A special thank you goes out to Anita Morton for doing all of the leg work finding a BBQ place that could help us. Remember the Saturday night meal is on the 4th of July (a holiday).

THANK YOU, ANITA!

Awesome! sounds good to me!

The best part is we wheel and then we eat then we raffle!

Mustard or vinegar base?

The slaw is mayo based.

can we bring our own bbq sauce? I might have a little left over from the last trip.

can we bring our own bbq sauce? I might have a little left over from the last trip.

If it's from who I think it's from...only if you have for me too!!!

Im pumped about the food! Cant wait the trip is getting close.

Back