• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E fan replacement blades?

jimmydaux

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a spare set of blades for a stock e fan? Mine cracked a while back so I epoxied it and wrapped it with a wire. It lasted almost a year but self destructed yesterday. It spit out a chunk of blades about 5 inches wide. Luckily it didn't take my radiator with it. If anyone has a bad fan or a random set of blades around, or a good lead on a used/new set of blades for a good price, lemme know!

THanks fellas

Jeremy

I recomend a visit to your local Junk Yard. All years of fans physically fit, it's the electrical connector which is different, which is an easy fix. The last one I bought was like $20.

-Ron

I stopped by my local yard a while back and they wanted something like $45 for an early 90's unit which seemed a little steep. I may just resort to a checker auto unit if all else fails.

I stopped by my local yard a while back and they wanted something like $45 for an early 90's unit which seemed a little steep. I may just resort to a checker auto unit if all else fails.

Check eBay, they have been running aftermarket (Chinese?) fans, early and late styles.

Back