• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$17.95 oil change and more!

HeepSpeed

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I was perusing the Jeep website and came across THIS!

https://wsprod.bbdodetroit.com/olp/....com/webselfservice/jeep/index.jsp&brand=Jeep

type in your zip code and you'll select a dealer. You then get a coupon for "3 great services for 1 low price"

Oil and Filter Change (covers labor)
Tire rotation (eh - whatever)
23-point vehicle checkup (they can tell you what's wrong and where it's leaking and what to replace to take guesswork out)

So it sounds like a pretty good deal to me even just for the oil change...

read the fine print about synthetic oil being extra for those running synthetics.

valid to August 30, 2009

Not too shabby. But the place I go (since I'm lazy) Is only like 21$ with tax. I know the family that owns the place also.

Yeah! A good deal until they strip out your oil drain plug and stick a rubber piece in there. Or don't get the gasket off the oil filter adapter or put on the wrong filter (common problem is putting the metric on english or opposite) Oil pours out on ground and you fry your motor. You need to get under your heep periodically to take a look anyway, so you may as well change the oil. And you can SEE what goes in (not the last guys differential fluid). Just search for the horror stories.

Back