• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Electric Fan Kit

I'm using this one. Works great and extreemly easy to install.

6b28ea4f-bba9-426c-834e-22f7dfb9dc1f.jpg

It looks good, but the fact that the total airflow is less than what factory/recommended airflow is.. Would lead me to believe that it is not the best idea for someone who's engine runs really warm/overheats. But it could work.

Oseberg is that set up to come one automatically or is it on a switch? The jeep I am getting has that set up looks good and the owner said it is a bit pepeir.

Oseberg is that set up to come one automatically or is it on a switch? The jeep I am getting has that set up looks good and the owner said it is a bit pepeir.
Standard, they are setup to come on automatically, but I would add a switch. And lack of clutch fan free's up some horsepower, so you will notice some more power.

It looks good, but the fact that the total airflow is less than what factory/recommended airflow is.. Would lead me to believe that it is not the best idea for someone who's engine runs really warm/overheats. But it could work.

For my regular driving, it works fine. For trail it may be to low capacity. Have no idea. Yes, it is automatic. Set point for when they shall be engaged is easy adj. by a pot. meter, so by going i.e trailing, you may set the point on a lower temp. level.

One fan is controlled like the original el-fan. The other two runs like mention over.

So this setup with some hood vents should be adiquate ?(spell check)

I am running this setup with the aluminum radiator and I am very happy with it. It will get hot on long slow climbs but it cools down very quickly with a slight breeze blowing into the radiator.

Im running triple fans not the ones above but similar, and it works great. It does heat up going up a steep long grade on the highway, not sure about offroading yet but at slow speeds it is more then adequate.

Right now i am running a on / off auto thermostat, but i want to replace it with a flex a lite one that will run the fans at variable speeds.

i was having a few overheating problems with the stock clutch fan and i bought the triple threat kit also,i have not overheated since i installed it almost 2 years ago.for the money you cant beat it as a top mod,more power that you do feel and you do get a few more miles to the tank full,my kit i am sure has paid for itself a few times so far.

Thanks. I have z34 hood vents on mine so it should be fine. I think that I will order direct from them (Its cheaper)

It does heat up going up a steep long grade on the highway, not sure about offroading yet but at slow speeds it is more then adequate.

If you are having overheating at high way speeds it shouldn't be an air flow issue. I would look at coolant flow.. maybe too much flow even.

Back