• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im kind of stuck on where to go with my jeep

94xjzac

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 94 2 door xj, 5.5 inch lift 32" bfgs, it goes pretty good on the trails but idk if i want to keep it like this or make it gnarly, i just need some opinions, thanks (id put up pics but i dont know how to)

That was extremely vague. :doh:

~Scott

I'd roll it like that and add some armor/skids, winch, lights and all that good stuff.:thumbup:

where to go is something only you can answer. does the rig get you to where you want to go? is it regeared? is it locked? is the knarly comment a looks thing?is it set up with all armor? is it a DD? no one can help you decide where to take your build..

^ very true...its really what you want to do, the options are endless. i mean i say build it so it does what you want it to, why over kill?

xWhatever

Your rig sounds like it will do pretty darn well on trails... what else do you want from it? Don't think about "parts". Think about goals, and decide what it will take to get you there.

winch, lockers, armor, roll cage, bumpers

OR

return it to stock and do it over again

Just go with the flow, as your need for gnarlier trails grows, add more gnarliness to your jeep... Thats what im doing, it seems to be working for me..

Considering you gave a very rough description of what is on there please give a better description of what you have or you will not get a better answer then what has been given.

Back